This classical style tomb lies on the southern flank of the courtyard. According to its inscription; it was built in 1574. It contains the cataphalques of Sinan Pasha (died: 1573), governor of Karaman and a leading Ottoman notable.
North of this, on the same courtyard is the tomb of Fatma Hatun, the daughter of Murad Pasha who died in 1585. The tomb contains a marble sarcophagus. This mausoleum was employed as the convent library at one time, and now contains the library collections of M. Ferid Ugur and Sitki Dede.