It was constructed in 1249 during the reign of Izzeddin Keykavus II, sultan of the Seljuks , at a distance of 5 km from Avanos. The ground plan and the ornaments reflect the classic features of inns of Sultans of the later era. It consists of an almost square courtyard, a section in front and a section at the back in rectangular shape which is open.
The arch of the portal is decorated with geometrical patterns with fine two-colour friezes. There was once a small mosque with a flight of stairs and on the right hand side of the courtyard was a bathroom. The main room was covered with a cupola and the lateral sections were covered with barrel vaults.
Oresin Han: This inn in ruins is on the Aksaray-Nevsehir road at a distance of 12 km from Agzikara Han on our left. The portal and the facade are demolished. The inscription has been lost but it must be dating back to 12th century.
Alay Han: It was completed in 1192 during the late years of Kilicaslan, sultan of the Seljuks on the Aksaray-Kayseri road.