This inn is on the Aksaray-Nevsehir road. The construction had begun in 1231 by architect Hoca bin Abdullah under the reign of Alaeddin Keykubat and completed under Giyaseddin Keyhusrev in 1237.
The outer portal opens on to the road. It comprises a mosque. The portal is tenonned and decorated with a rosette which indicates that it had been built under Alaeddin Keykubat. It has survived to present day.