Here too, the protruding mihrab is, covered by a semidome, as in the case
of the Molla Celebi and Semiz Ali Pasha Mosques. The building was widened,
perhaps by Davut Aga in 1583, with the addition of two domes on each side of it.
A second portico was added to the latecomers' porch. The mosque is renowned for
its tiles, and the gallery ceilings on the entrance side are still decorated
with the original ornamental paintings.